Our members are an important part of the process.Membership helps to help fund water quality monitoring, school programs, river cleanups, research and advocacy. It also allows us to work with local towns, state and federal agencies to help prevent pollution and increase conservation.
- Enrollment in the Neponset News print newsletter
- A subscription to our monthly e-newsletter
- Paddlers guide to the Neponset River
- Invitations to all events
- Acknowledgement in our annual report
The Neponset Watershed Association is a 501c3 nonprofit. All memberships and donations are tax deductible. Fast, secure credit card processing by Stripe.com.
Monthly GivingHave you ever considered the benefits of becoming a River Guardian with a small automatic monthly gift via credit card or PayPal?
- Creating a clean, healthy river requires a long term commitment. The consistent support of monthly donors powers progress toward long term goals.
- By giving less every month, it's painless to make a big impact over the course of a year. No more waiting for the right month when you can consider writing one big check.
- Its automatic. That means no more wondering if your membership is up to date, digging for the checkbook, searching for a stamp, or licking envelopes.
- It saves paper and on your end and ours.
- You'll get less fundraising mail from us. Since your support is always up to date, you'll get fewer fundraising letters from us (not that we send that many in the first place!). It helps us reduce the amount of time and resources spent on fundraising, so we can spend more time working on the river.
Charitable BequestsA simple and versatile way to ensure we can continue our work for years to come is a gift in your will or living trust, known as a charitable bequest.
For more information on monthly and charitable giving, or the benefits of joining the Neponset Society (and additional Neponset Society membership levels not listed above), contact Development Director, Dee Mullen, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 781-575-0354 ext. 303.
Membership and Donation FAQ.